1 Van 1 Man Removals in York
is a local company serving the people and
businesses within the city walls with affordable high quality moving services. Connected to the local community we offer a trusted service
that keeps costs low without compromising on customer care.
to office removals
or student removals
we always follow
our ethos of keeping possessions completely protected while helping to
eliminate any stress from a move. We always ensure we deliver excellent customer care while making any removal run smoothly for our customers.
, our founder, has worked within the removals industry for a numbers of years. He has a unrivalled passion for his trade and is a perfectionist in everything he does. He believes in delivering quality and efficiency at all time and prides himself on great reputation gain through word of mouth. Dale Gosine is committed to customer care and always ensures all team members share his ethos.
1 Van 1 Man is fully insured to protect client's items against accidents. We care about every piece of property we are asked to transport.
Our drivers are fully qualified to operate a heavy goods vehicle while every employee is trained regularly on the changing laws within health and safety. The customer's safety and satisfaction is of most importance so everyone at 1 Van 1 Man has trained extensively to ensure this is delivered every time.
Our valued clients make up the wonderful community of York, from residents to business owners, there no single client we serve.As our services are of the highest quality but still extremely competitive rates
our clients are always people looking for great value for money with a stress free service.
We serve clients who buy and sell on EBay and need just one item moving, students who are moving into Hall of Residents, large families moving from huge detached houses to bigger properties and the full range of businesses in York and beyond. As a local company we also provide our services throughout the rest of the UK helping our York clients to relocate.
As a trusted local, friendly moving company, we also have our fingers on the pulse of business and so offer many moving services
that allow you to enable your business and professional growth without committing to buying delivery vans
or employing extra staff. Our range of services however is mostly popular with those looking for low cost home, office and student removals around Yorkshire, the UK and beyond.
✔WHY CHOOSE US:
There are many other moving companies out there, so why choose us? With 1 Van 1 Man Removals, you know you’ll always get:
- On time service
- Upfront rates
- Friendly uniformed movers
✔HOW IT WORKS:
- As we arrive, we do a complete scan of your home, noting any special items that involve additional attention.
- Then we get moving by quickly and carefully packing up the van. Your most vital things packed last so you can get to them right away.
- At your new home, we unload everything in your preferred quarters with swiftness and attention.
- We finish things off with an end worksheet to make sure all is where it should be, job done and you can relax in your new home.
Are you Insured Against Breakages?
- We are fully insured for breakages of belongings and hold public liability insurance. This covers any breakages that may happen in transit. However, no customer has ever needed to make a claim. For the added peace of mind we also hold full “Goods in Transit” insurance. For extra security we use protective blankets and load straps where required.If you require insurance for more than £10,000 we suggest arranging additional cover with a third party insurance company.
How Big Are Your Vans?
- Our fleet of Mercedes Benz Sprinters is capable of carrying loads of all sizes, big or small. From small transits to 3.5 tonne Luton vans, we choose the best vehicle for each move to make it as efficient as possible. This is the environmentally friendly way to do things too!
How Long Does A Move Take?
- We cannot guarantee how long a move will take; this is because each move is different. We tailor services to meet your personal requirements. The best way to get a rough estimate is for us to speak to you first. This helps us consider a variety of factors such as location and number of belongings, before we offer a price and estimated timeframe.If you are moving a long distance, we suggest that a move is split into two days. This is because once vans arrive at a property, are packed and unloaded it can be quite late. However, this is something that will be considered and included in our service price.
Do You Move Pets?
- We are happy to help move your pets into a new property. However, this is only if they are in a carry cage or harnessed securely.Please note as part of our York removals and storage we will only transport pets over short distances, and will not carry animals that are aggressive in nature.We suggest that pets travel with you if possible. Moving can be an unsettling time for man’s best friend, fellow felines and other household animals which could leave to erratic behaviour. Just like humans, our furry friends often respond better in times of stress if they are with their family.
Do I pay a Deposit Upfront?
- No. You pay when the house removal is finished and meets your complete satisfaction.
Do you Provide Boxes?
- Yes, we do supply boxes for home removals. We have a box shop where you buy the best boxes for your home or office removal.
Have more Question?
Acomb, Bishopthorpe, Bridlington, Driffield, Dunnington, Easingwold, Escrick, Filey, Harrogate, Helmsley, Kirkbymoorside, Knaresborough, Malton, Market Weighton, North Newbald, Pickering, Pocklington Removals, Scarborough, Selby Removals, Stamford Bridge, Tadcaster, Thirsk, Removals York, Haxby Removals, Copmanthorpe Removals, Acaster Malbis, Alne Removals, Barlby & Osgodby Removals, Boroughbridge Removals, Boston Spa Removals, Brayton Removals, Horsforth Removals, Hovingham Removals, Huggate Removals, Killinghall Removals, Rawcliffe Removals, Ripley Removals, Scarborough Removals, Snape Removals, Thorne Removals, Topcliffe Removals, Wetherby Removals, Removals York
Need to contact us?
Call or email the Transport team
We are happy to help
✔Moving since 2008